Need assistance? Give us a call on 0121 456 7800
Olympus DM-770 Assistive Digital Voice Recorder
£165.00 incl. VAT
As the predecessor DM‑670 before, the DM‑770 includes the TRESMIC System for superb stereo recordings. The two stereo microphones are supported by one omni‑directional microphone ‑ this combination of mics means that recordings ‑ particularly those of the human voice ‑ are even more balanced and life‑like to capture. To ensure, that every lecture is recorded in minute detail.
In case of noisy surroundings, the "Scene Select" and the "ZOOM" feature help to improve the recording situation. The "ZOOM" Feature increases the directivity of the internal microphones to capture more focused sound in larger class rooms. With six different scenes, the recorder provides a default setting for different use scenes.
Beside this, with a weight of 72gr the DM‑770 is almost feathery and weighs 40‑50% less than the global best‑selling smartphones (as of 2015). Additionally, the external microSD card slot provides location‑ and internet‑independent Data‑transfer to the computer. In combination with the Advanced‑Version of our Olympus Sonority Software “Audio Notebook Plug‑In” students can use the digital voice recorder (DVR) as a daily helper in university and school.
- Light‑Weight, with 40 % less weight than the bestseller smartphones in 2015
- Milestone‑Marker, to record in every detail with up to 200 index marks
- Supporter of blind touch use, with Advanced Voice Guidance and Distinctive Button Contours
- Attentive Listener, with the integrated TRESMIC System and MP3 or PCM format recordings
- Well‑resourced recorder, bundled with the SONORITY Software incl. AUDIO NOTEBOOK Plug‑In, a STRAP and a Carrying CASE
- Flexible Accompanist, with direct‑USB connection, standardized Ni‑MH battery, microSD slot and internal memory recordings are accessible every time
What's in the Box
- Olympus DM770 Digital Recorder
- BR404 Rechargeable Ni‑MH battery
- KP19 USB extension cable
- Olympus Sonority Software
- CS150 Case
- ST27 Strap
- Instruction Manual